Want To Know About TUF Courses?
Benefits for Parents
- Turn-key, engaging content for your child
- Prepare child to make good choices
- Get to the “heart” of your child
- Know what’s going on with your child
- Create open communication between parent and child with TUF Table Talk – great dinner conversation!
Benefits for Kids
- Creates open communication between parent and child
- Improves family relationships
- Creates better decision- making skills
- Improves respect for authority
- Increases self-awareness, social-awareness, confidence and accountability for good decision -making
- Improves academic performance
How can TUF fit into your schedule?
- Dinner time – “table talk” with our discussion cards
- TUF Family night
- A weekly or monthly ‘study group’ with your children’s friends/peer group
GROWING UP IN TODAY’S WORLD IS TOUGH! That’s why we want to make your kids TUF by training them to be self-confident, motivated kids who are ready for the real world!!
HOW SCHOOLS ARE USING TUF
As part of the research-based design, all TUF Courses align with the Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL) competencies.
After completing the TUF Learning path, students are issued a TUF certification based on CASEL benchmarks.
Recommended Grade Level:
Homeroom, Advisory, Health, P.E., English, Social Studies, School Psychologists, ISS (In School Suspension), Morning Show
Embed TUF’s best in class SEL courses into any setting, for all students.
CASEL, state and district Social and Emotional learning requirements, TUF SEL student certification
TUF COURSES AVAILABLE
Create Positive Change And Get Your Students TUF!
12 Most Common Stressors for the 2019 Teen
Are you trying to request a demo, talk to a sales rep or contact support?
You can reach out to us right here. For business development or other partnership opportunities, please contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org.