Want To Know About TUF Courses?
TUF is a WIN/WIN for mentors and students!
Benefits for Mentors
- Provides insight into students’ progress through data collection
- Provides speakers (famous role models/athletes) through video testimonials
- Promotes academic performance
Benefits for Students
- Creates better decision- making and leadership skills
- Boosts time management
- Improves respect for authority
- Increases self-awareness, social awareness, confidence and accountability
- Improves academic performance
How can TUF fit into your weekly schedule?
- TUF period daily – 20 – 30 minutes every day
- TUF once or twice per week
- TUF during summer sessions
- TUF leadership – older students can teach the younger students
HOW SCHOOLS ARE USING TUF
As part of the research-based design, all TUF Courses align with the Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL) competencies.
After completing the TUF Learning path, students are issued a TUF certification based on CASEL benchmarks.
Recommended Grade Level:
Homeroom, Advisory, Health, P.E., English, Social Studies, School Psychologists, ISS (In School Suspension), Morning Show
Embed TUF’s best in class SEL courses into any setting, for all students.
CASEL, state and district Social and Emotional learning requirements, TUF SEL student certification
TUF COURSES AVAILABLE
Create Positive Change And Get Your Students TUF!
12 Most Common Stressors for the 2019 Teen
Are you trying to request a demo, talk to a sales rep or contact support?
You can reach out to us right here. For business development or other partnership opportunities, please contact our team email@example.com.